How do I pay my invoice?
- By cash, cheque, post-dated cheques, money-order or credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- By automatic debit from your bank account or credit card
- By online banking or telephone banking
- At our office at 1090 Upper Wellington Street in Hamilton.
- At our payment drop box located at the side of the Source Cable office (no cash payments)
What is Source Cable's mailing address?
1090 Upper Wellington Street.
Hamilton, Ontario L9A 3S6
What are Source Cable's office hours?
Source Cable is open from 8:30am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday and from 9:00am to 4:00pm on Saturdays (closed holidays).
What are Source Cable's telephone hours?
Source Cable can be reached by telephone at 905 574-6464 from 8:00am to 8pm Monday to Friday and from 8:00am to 5:00pm on Saturdays. Our technical support line at 905 574-7477 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What is Source Cable's e-mail address?
Who do I call before I dig in my yard?
Call before you dig! Call Ontario One Call at 1-800 400-2255.
Where can I download the Pre-Authorization Debit Form?
For your convenience, you can pay your Source Cable invoice using our Pre-Authorized Debit plan. Just download and return the completed agreement to Source Cable by fax at 905 574-4909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.